Words of Wisdom
“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on — it is never of any use to oneself.” –Oscar Wilde
1. You can never go wrong with glitter.
2. Say “yes” more often than you say “no”.
3. Ladies, if you can’t walk in the heels, don’t wear them. You’re doing yourself and everyone else a disservice. Not to mention the shoes.
4. Birthday calories don’t count. This isn’t me talking, it’s science.
5.If you just use“Mexican” as a catch-all term to describe anyone of any Spanish-speaking nationality, you are barbarously ignorant and possibly kind of racist. Let me drop some knowledge on you: there is in fact an entire continent of other countries and cultures right south of Mexico where they speak Spanish, not to mention several islands and, um, Spain.
6. The phrase is “all of a sudden”, not “all the sudden”.
7. People who don’t like animals are not to be trusted. I mean, if they got mauled by a dog and no longer like dogs, then obviously. But if they just generally don’t like animals for no apparent reason, they probably don’t have a soul.
8. Whatever is wrong, it’s nothing a nice walk outside or a cup of coffee – preferably both – can’t fix.
9. If you can’t quote from Fast Times at Ridgemont High, The Godfather, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, or Casablanca, you are ignorant.
10. There will always be someone who is prettier/smarter/funnier/cooler/better-dressed/etc. than you. But don’t act like you know that, and don’t let anyone else know either — you rock! Go get ’em, tiger.