Words of Wisdom
“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on — it is never of any use to oneself.” –Oscar Wilde
1. If you have to be drunk to have fun with certain people, you probably shouldn’t be hanging around them. They sound like they suck. Come hang out with me instead.
2. Tomorrow is another day.
3. Guys: the fastest way to reveal that you’re an immature, whiney asshole is to pull the “do you need a tampon?” card when a girl is mad.
4. Wine counts as a serving of fruit. This isn’t me talking, it’s science.
5. Clever ain’t wise. Except where I’m concerned. Clearly.
6. French fries were not meant to be shared.
7. Don’t take out a pack of gum within anyone’s line of vision unless you are prepared to give a piece to everyone in your general vicinity. And most likely end up with an empty package of gum.
8. “There’s no shortcut to a dream: it’s all blood and sweat, and life is what you manage in between”.
10. It’s always an appropriate time for champagne.
11. Leggings are not pants. Tights are sure as shit not pants. I’m not going to say this again.