Words of Wisdom
“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on — it is never of any use to oneself.” –Oscar Wilde
1. Don’t leave water anywhere near your computer. Like, within a five-foot radius. It’s a dare to the universe.
2. If you wouldn’t say those things about your best friend, don’t say them about yourself. Be nice. Point out the good things instead of focusing on the less-than-perfect. That extra flab is probably all in your head anyway.
3. Ice cubes in wine? Are you fucking kidding me?!
4. Always get it in writing.
5. Never leave written evidence.
6. Elephants drawn/sculpted with their trunks down are bad luck. Get those out of your house! Throw away that notebook! Take them off your keychain! You don’t want them around.
7. Sometimes, wearing a tiara around for no reason will make you feel better.
8. Growth is good.