Words of Wisdom
“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on — it is never of any use to oneself.” –Oscar Wilde
1. Don’t put your purse on the floor in a restaurant! It will make you poor.
2. Work out. Yes, we want to be healthy and live a long time and look foxy and make men fall at our feet and make girls jealous that we can wear those clothes. But also — what if one day you have to run from a serial killer?
3. Friends don’t let friends wear Uggs with shorts. In fact, friends don’t let friends wear Uggs outside the house.
4. Resist the urge to eat your feelings.
5. Not everything needs to be ombré. Let’s move on.
6. Don’t wear flats with a pencil skirt. You’re not Carla Bruni. Heels, heels, heels.
7. No matter what that goateed guy at the club tells you, heroine is not making a comeback. It’s not cool and it hasn’t been since 1995.
8. Only boring people get bored.