Words of Wisdom
“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on — it is never of any use to oneself.” –Oscar Wilde
1. If I mistake you for a Kardashian from your speaking voice, you need to reevaluate. Look at your life, look at your choices.
2. Wear sunscreen.
3. Don’t let anyone who describes things as “A-list” tell you shit about life.
4. Stretching is so underrated.
5. If you’re at the gym and not sweating enough to mess up your hair and the makeup you’re inappropriately wearing, you’re doing it wrong.
6. No you won’t remember it — write it down.
7. Don’t use the word “delicious” to describe things that are not food. It’s creepy and unnecessary.
8. Sometimes it’s totally fine and acceptable to drink red wine and listen to Adele and maybe accidentally start crying. Just maybe don’t tell a lot of people about it.
9. Don’t get caught.