Words of Wisdom
“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on — it is never of any use to oneself.” –Oscar Wilde
1. There are two kinds of people in the world: people who walk on the escalator, and people who stand on the escalator.
2. Leopard print is a neutral.
3. Remember that there’s a difference between listening and waiting to speak.
4. It’s Friday — treat yo’self!
5. People who wash and re-use their plastic plates are not to be trusted. What are they playing at? This defeats the whole purpose.
6. Natural wild honey is great for allergies. And so much chicer than pills.
7. It is pronounced Bur-bur-ee, not Bur-bear-y.
8. Carbs are not the enemy.