Things We Need to Talk About: Insane Ramblings from My Mind
1. Gmail is really pushy. You know how if you load it with another tab open it’ll automatically go back to Gmail and make you watch the little blue loading bar? So pushy. Wait your turn, Gmail.
2. I rediscovered recently that both Usher and Anna Paquin starred in the 90’s classic film She’s All That.
3. As we all know, Orlando Bloom is broken up with Miranda Kerr now. I sense an opportunity here. He was the Next Tom Cruise after Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Carribean. He was my middle school crush. And then nothing. He just got kind of vanilla and faded out. Potential comeback of the year? Let’s find out.
4. Whatever happened to that kid from the 90’s Smart & Final commercials? What’s he up to these days?
5. It’s really hard to look up how to spell a word when you have no idea how it’s spelled. Try Googling “hors d’oeuvre” but without the faintest idea what you’re doing.
6. I’m considering switching to calling eggplants “aubergines” instead. I’m feeling fancy and pretentious lately.
What are your thoughts.