Words of Wisdom
1. Only people who are not from LA call it “La La Land”.
2. Please don’t call it La La Land.
3. If you’re wondering if it’s too short to wear to work, it is.
4. “..” is not a form of punctuation. I don’t know how this got started, but it needs to be over now.
5. You can tell a lot about a person by whether or not they’re in favor of store-bought guacamole.
6. If you talk in questions? You need to stop.
7. If you can’t pronounce the ingredients, don’t buy it.
8. Say it with me: no babies makin’ babies.