Words of Wisdom
“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on — it is never of any use to oneself.” –Oscar Wilde
1. Your first clue should have been when he ordered a Bud Light at the bar.
2. As surely as I know Google is trying to take over the world and turn us all into terminators, bagels taste better on Sundays.
3. The only acceptable pants are your party pants.
4. What do you mean you’ve never seen Love Actually? What is wrong with you?! Go do it right meow. It’ll change your life.
5. Don’t give it all away up front.
6. Just because you keep saying it, doesn’t make it true.
7. You know what’s a great substitute for red and green at Christmastime, and also not tacky and awful? Gold and one of those.
8. Save a wineglass. Drink from the bottle.