Words of Wisdom
“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on — it is never of any use to oneself.” –Oscar Wilde
1. Some people say “function over form”. I say, go for both.
2. They don’t have to tell you if they’re really a cop.
3. Please don’t specify “toenail polish” or “fingernail polish”. It’s creepy and unnecessary.
4. Don’t be that asshole who stops their cart in the middle of the aisle.
5. Blue pens are for lawyers and the intellectually inferior.
6. Sometimes, guys are gay. Sometimes, they are just hipsters. Sometimes, they just have a weird affinity for cardigans. It can be hard to tell. It’s like there are no rules anymore.
7. If you are passed by a minivan on the freeway, you need to A) speed the fuck up, and B) reevaluate your life.
8. Do your best to not get on my shit list.